1112 Spoilers

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by (klondike), Nov 26, 2008.

1. eratoast

eratoast Member

Nov 26, 2008
    I did type "felicity" with the keyboard, still no cigarette.... also tried "cigarette", "pills"etc
    what am i doing wrong?

seems i have to find things written in green, but i can't see anything in todd dialogue.
    I took a photo but i can't give it to him.
    Someone could help?

2. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    You have to give him a picture of Felicity, but it has to be "sexy". See if you can make her bend over by knocking down something, then take a picture with your iclone.

3. Trunx

Trunx Member

Nov 27, 2008
    same problem here. I got the sexy foto, but Todd didn't even tell me to do it. And how do I give it to him?

4. Chiller ONE

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    You just select your iClone and "use" it with him. Just click on the little hand icon.

5. Trunx

Trunx Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Fission mailed, to quote Louis. I tried that already. Doesn't take it. How do I get him to want the foto

6. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

You put the camera in your hand then use it with him. Easy as that, same thing you have to do to go into the car except with the keys.

7. eratoast

eratoast Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Make sure you talked to everybody. Look at every lines, when you see a green word, tap it, you'll have more to talk about.
    (I didn't get it at first, long time searching...)

8. eratoast

eratoast Member

Nov 26, 2008
    How can i take a picture of the painting that Goodman will accept?

9. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

Turn your iPhone into portrait mode and take a picture with your iClone. Then go back to the office and use your iClone with him.

10. Chiller ONE

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    If you just take a picture it won't work. He will say that he can't really see the painting. So when you take the picture make sure to zoom in first, then take out your iClone and snap it.

11. chiscolavi

chiscolavi Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Hello!
    I am new in this forum, i have been reading it since some days ago...
    First af all sorry for my poor english..., i am spanish.

I have a problem with the boiler, is the correct temperature 42º??
    the four toggles have to be adjusted as the drawing in the boiler notice??

thank you!

12. Chiller ONE

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Yeah, just set the first dial on 4, the second on 2 and flick the switches like in the drawing.

13. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

#53 Oliver, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
    Hmm. I added the 4 printed images to the folder, but when I call felicita she still says that I missed something. But what?

I'm also wondering if some kind of story will start at some point. Currently it's just boring. You just do stupid things and don't know why.

Edit: bummer. You have to take each picture seperately from the picture. No one in reality does this!

14. bacaramac

bacaramac Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Still can't find the account book for anna. Anyone help. Looked everywhere.

15. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

Can't find the keys and the phone. I think they are in the drawer in the bathroom where anna has her stuff, but he does not open it :(. Where's my error?

16. Trunx

Trunx Member

Nov 27, 2008
    women and towels... nuff said

17. Chiller ONE

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    They are on the floor, in her towel.

If you have the right key you can open a drawer right next to the big green picture in the lounge.

18. ollie77

ollie77 Member

Nov 28, 2008
    I'm having trouble moving on, I'm at the city centre and have spoken to everyone. I've also taken the photo of Felicity but Todd has not asked me for it and when I try and give it to him (select iclone and use it with Todd) it doesn't work.

What do I need to do to next? I've asked Todd, Don and Anna about cigarettes but they don't respond, I've asked about tobacco, I've asked Todd about Felicity but nothing is appearing in questions regarding Felicity or cigarettes...

Can anyone help me?

Cheers

19. Chiller ONE

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    First: Have you ask everybody about everything? Then go to Todd, type Felicity, then talk to him about cigarettes again.

20. ollie77

ollie77 Member

Nov 28, 2008
    I've asked everybody all the questions they have and also typed in cigarettes and tobacco to everyone.

I've typed Felicity to Todd and he tells me she's the one he loves and then typed cigarettes but he says 'I don't get it...'

Felicity doesn't appear as a question for Todd, do i need to do something to make that happen?