iPad 1112 ep 01 Available in Italian and german!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by aghartastudio, Feb 15, 2009.

1. aghartastudio

aghartastudio Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2008
    Game designer/ director
    Lyon, France
    I know most of you people are waiting (or not) for episode 02... It's delayed because of our other new game (Rogue planet) . Making two large scale game (ressources wise) like that slowed down the devs considerably.

Meanwhile we have a good surprise for german and italian people amongst you, the game has been fully translated in those two language;)

2. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    can you tell us something more about rogue planet?

love 1112 btw.

3. BrushMyNoseOff

BrushMyNoseOff Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Coach / Photographer
    NYC
    Yes, your twitter news that Episode 2 will be delayed killed me.

When are you going to release some more info/progress report on the other projects you are working on? I'm interested if those project will receive as much polish and have similar production value to 1112.

4. shkudt

shkudt Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Moscow
    Any ideas about Russian localisation? can help, but I think there are bunch of text to translate ;)
    anyway, great game, still playing it sometimes, but really need native language to get a full enjoy.

5. aghartastudio

aghartastudio Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2008
    Game designer/ director
    Lyon, France
    - for rogue planet : Yes we intend to make as much polish as possible :) we have now a reputation to stand for !

It's not ready yet for a video preview, but I think I should be able to post some artworks/shots soon enough

For other 1112 translations, we only rely on the good will of fans, it currently doesn't make enough cash to afford us professional translators..
    spanish and japaneese could help I think

6. pante

pante Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    somewhere
    so as i pm-ed you - i can translate it into polish, just say me how you want me to send it to you.