1001 Ultimate Mahjong lands on Android

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Mon [NG], Apr 24, 2017.

1. Mon [NG]

Mon [NG] Member

Apr 24, 2017
    PR & Media Officer
    Poland
    Hi everyone!

My name is Mon and I am a part of Nawia Games. We are based in Gdansk, Poland and are celebrating our 10th anniversary this year. In the past decade we have developed 20+ games and today I am happy to announce that our highly anticipated title 1001 Ultimate Mahjong has just been released for Android players. Also I am new to this forum and hope you can give me a warm welcome. ;)

The game is now available to download on Google Play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nawiagames.mahjong1001.ultimate

Count them! One thousand, and one Mahjong stacks, in a wonderfully challenging, super slick, collection. Sharpen your mind on the 11 different categories of Mahjong, and customise the experience with 40 backgrounds and 5 beautiful tile sets. If you want to train your brain, challenge yourself, master new stacks, or just conquer the odd puzzle, 1001 Ulitmate Mahjong is the only tile-based tester you’ll ever need.

Key Features:
    • 1001 stacks within 11 different categories.
    • Slick user interface makes it as easy and intuitive as it could be.
    • Customisation options to tune the game into your individual Mahjong experience.
    • 8 varied themes mean there is something for every taste.
    • Over 40 beautiful backgrounds.
    • 5 different tile sets ranging from the classic to the crazy.
    • Get hints or shuffle the stacks but your times will suffer!

Give it a go! I promise you will never need to download another Mahjong game again! :cool:

A couple of screenshots below.

Attached Files: