$10 in 10 days via Paypal Review my App - Free Game iOS

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by pickled_onion, Oct 28, 2014.

1. pickled_onion

pickled_onion Member

Sep 5, 2014
    Part Time Programmer
    Sacramento, CA, United States
    Thank you williamsyee,

That message is mean to show a successful log in into Game Center, I am looking into why it would show up in multiple places at the moment, it should only do so once, and if it's not the case than that means there's a bug somewhere.

I have taken many things into consideration on improving the game at the moment, certain things like slowing down the intial game play.

Hoping to push out an update soon.

As far as the contest I will be waiting two days to make sure everyone here that says they reviewed it is given credit before I tally things up. I want to make sure no one's cheated out of the contest, good news is I'm starting to see Otomeheart's review, so I just want to make sure everything is fully propagated before I announce a winner.

The contest won't end until midnight of tonight so still have chance to review and get in on the contest for those who haven't yet.

Thank you for the feedback I'm really able to use it.

2. Aseret

Aseret Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Yes, I'm looking forward to an update too, can't wait to see all the improvements! And I'm SO glad that you can see my review now, that's a huge relief :D

3. pickled_onion

pickled_onion Member

Sep 5, 2014
    Part Time Programmer
    Ok today I'm going to tally everything up, I'll get back to you all with winner news.

4. pickled_onion

pickled_onion Member

Sep 5, 2014
    Part Time Programmer
    Hi everyone I have run the numbers and the winner of the contest is returnity

I will pm you as well, please PM me your paypal information so that I can follow through with payment.

The results were generated using http://randomresult.com/

Here is the results ticket # 10616TD8XG
    http://randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=10616TD8XG

To see how everyone was credited.

5. pickled_onion

pickled_onion Member

Sep 5, 2014
    Part Time Programmer
    Thank you for all those who participated in the contest, returnity you should have payment in your paypal account now. Thank you all once again!

6. returnity

returnity Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2013
    Thanks a lot, payment received!