$10 and $20 Paypal for the winner

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by GameBattle, Jan 28, 2015.

1. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    When something like this happens report it so the mods can look into it instead of posting 'hey'

I've PM'ed the dev to ask for a winner. However he hasnt logged in since late Feb

I'm surprised the dev hasnt been here since, it 'may' be a 'fake' competition to get reviews. On the other hand people leaving fake reviews are just as bad as the dev if this is the case.

On the plus side you all seemed to 'enjoy the game' judging by the 5 star reviews so its not all bad is it.

2. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Ha.

I tried the game today and I've got no idea how you can give it 4 or even 3 stars. The ads are annoying, one is constantly being displayed on the bottom, partialy covering the platforms on which you are supposed to jump and the other one pops up each time you die. They also seem to randomly pop up in the menu. The art is taken from all over the place, so there is no visual consistency, the animations are quite awful (1 sprite for jumping and just 2 sprites for running). But the worst thing is the collision detection, which is the biggest sin in a platformer. The game is extra choppy on my iPhone 5s and runs at about 10 frames per second. On top of all it is really easy and you can't possibly die unless you do it on purpose out of boredom.

But at least I didn't expect much from the name of the game's title.

This is my constructive feedback/review.

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    #23 psj3809, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    Just had a look on the US app store, the only reviews i can see are 3 4 star reviews and a couple of 3 star reviews

But 4 star reviews ?? Again makes a mockery of the app store

4. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    #24 Primoz, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
    [​IMG]

Surprisingly there are no 5 star reviews. But all of them are still full of crap, except for the first review.

My god, you must be an awful parent to not give your daughter better games to play.

This is clearly a 1 star game, unless we are taking pitty and giving 2 stars for the developer's accomplishment of making a game.

5. chieff

chieff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2014
    Why eventually, I can't received 20$ . My score first in game canter of this game .