$10,000 Race to 100k Downloads Contest

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by BonezalesProductions, Aug 10, 2012.

1. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Wow! :eek: Definitely entering! Is the app's name Notes on a Roll? Or did I read op wrong

2. BonezalesProductions

BonezalesProductions Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    Notes on a Roll (paid copy) .99 cents and make sure to review it to be eligible. Good Luck.

3. Moosin

Moosin Member

Jul 8, 2012
    I bought it and submitted a review and my USA app store review name is Moosiin

4. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Count me in ... this is my review as sofian_us

This app is awesome … you can take notes as pics, audio, movie in one apps… I hope there will be more update for this promising notes app … this current version still has some bugs … suddenly closed the apps after doing flushing … or sometimes I cannot view my pics … in the future update I'll give 5 stars … try it yourself it is worth your $0.99

5. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    Glad you like the app. We're currently working on an added theme so users can change back & forth. Follow us @Bonezales to check out a sneak peek image of our new theme.

6. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Whats the stats? How many copies sold? Can't buy it yet, once I refill then yes

7. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    @LOLavi we're currently considering increasing the odds & speeding up the contest. I posted a poll for a few different options to modify the contest. Make sure to visit & vote here:

8. wilflare

wilflare Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2011
    Singapore
    this is quite insane :O

9. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    @wilfare indeed it is, but I can't stress enough that in order to be eligible people that are purchasing the app need to review the app. I will be doing a video posted on YouTube when we randomly choose the winner of $10,000. A lot of people are buying but not reviewing the app to be eligible.

10. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    You should improve this app, I try to enter this apps, it takes about 5-10 secs to get into the main windows... too slow

11. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    That's strange, you mean the password screen? I've yet to hear any issues thus far. I will look into what the issue could be and let you know what I find out. You are referring to the paid copy and not the lite version correct?

12. taz_79

taz_79 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    The paid one ... it blanks for 5 seconds then it enter the password ... using iPhone 4S

13. Doom

Doom Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Working for the man
    Northeastern California
    If a dev has so much faith in their app that they put up 10k..I am guessing the app must be worth the price..wish I was a reviewer as they really made something that deserves a look, regardless of the payout..:)

14. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    @Doom Thank you for your kind words. The app is certainly worth it compared to other note-taking apps out there IMO, especially at the modest .99 price tag. The contest is starting to pick up some steam but I can't stress enough if people are getting promo codes they won't be able to review the app & be eligible for the $10,000 contest award. Good Luck everyone.

15. wilflare

wilflare Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2011
    Singapore
    hehe btw, all previous reviewers are automatically considered right?

16. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    @wilflare, That is correct anyone that has purchased & reviewed since day 1 is eligible for this contest. :)

17. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    Please make sure people are reviewing the app for the contest

Hello all,

I can' stress enough to people that to be eligible for the March 2 100k Contest where 1 lucky reviewer will win $10,000, everyone that buys the paid app will need to review the app for us to pick a random reviewer to win the $10,000. We've had a lot of downloads with no review coming in which in turn voids your eligibility for winning the $10,000. Only reviewers will be picked at random for the grand prize. It would be impossible without a review left to randomly choose a winner just from the download count. Thanks and good luck to all.:)

18. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Can you see if you got my review. My iTunes ID is iictii.

Thanks.
    If you can't see it, I'll take a screenshot for you ;).

19. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    @tso5818 Yes indeed I received your review. Thanks and good luck. :)

20. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    We have recently changed the format of our contest to go to 25k downloads for 1 lucky reviewer to win $10,000 cash. We revamped the app price to $2.99 to make the contest run quickly so we can declare a winner and move on to our next exciting contest. Good Luck.