$10,000 Race to 100k Downloads Contest

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by BonezalesProductions, Aug 10, 2012.

1. BonezalesProductions

BonezalesProductions Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    Hello all,

We have just begun our race to 100,000 download contest that will randomly reward a lucky reviewer to Notes on a Roll paid copy with $10,000 once our app hits 100,000 downloads. At .99 cents along with a great app why not make sure your eligible for our biggest giveaway to date. Make sure to share this contest to as many contest sites & friends as possible for your chance at $10,000. We've already given out over $1,000 worth of giveaways in our first 3 months of being live on the app store. Good luck to all and we look forward to awarding the 10k winner's picture on our website and sharing on all our social networks. Enjoy. Proof of the 10k is attached to this post.

Attached Files:

2. armoko

armoko Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    The biggest giveaway I've ever seen!

3. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    We are extremely pumped about this contest. When we first entered the iOS app world we never entered with the money making mindset. Bonezales Productions is more about customer interaction & producing the best products available. Make sure to review the app if you purchase it for your chance to win the 10k. Enjoy

4. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Got it when it first came out, besides the whole contest it's a great little app that's very funny as well as useful
    I would like to take a picture of myself holding that kind of money too :D

5. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    Everyone on all versions will be eligible for the contest as long as they left a review. Once we reach our goal and a winner is declared, the winner will need to send me a picture of themselves with the money & give Bonezales Productions permission to post the winner's picture on our website. Good Luck to all.

6. mood

mood Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Woooooo! I like you!

7. Nishimare

Nishimare Well-Known Member

May 19, 2011
    Freelance Model , Full time ShoppEr
    iN YoUr HeArT~
    Wow :eek::eek: , what the... $10k ? What is the deadline ? Or only achieving 100k download only close ?

8. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    There is no deadline on the contest. and we're currently around a quarter of the way there since we've only been live for about 3 months. However with this contest in place and being spread around, we're hoping the contest hits our goal sooner rather than later. Also with the reviewer name being chosen randomly it won't matter when the app is purchased during the contest as long as it's rated & reviewed. All reviewer prior to this contest beginning are also eligible. At .99 cents this is probably one of the best contests with the highest pay out around right now. The drawing will be video taped and posted to YouTube as proof to that 1 lucky winner of $10,000. The winner will then give Bonezales Productions permission to place the winners picture holding the $10,000 on our website. Good luck to everyone and make sure to pass along the word and share to other forums on your own to help the contest move along quickly so we can make a lucky reviewers day. Good Luck and enjoy.

9. o0smoothies0o

o0smoothies0o Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Highest payout, not best contest, your odds of winning are incredibly slim. haha

10. wilflare

wilflare Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2011
    Singapore
    got this app in one of the earlier contest :D
    dev's friendly and responsive to feedback!

do get your reviewing minds working!

11. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    @wilfare Thank you thank you. We focus on loyalty to our customers & just want the best product out there. @smoothie, sorry about the odds bro, but at least we're giving back to our user base on a large scale. Beats playing the lotto I suppose. We'll have to consider more options for future contests. Enjoy the app.

12. o0smoothies0o

o0smoothies0o Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Nah it is very generous, definitely highest payout I'm just saying it is very low odds obviously, but still cool giveaway.

13. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    Depending on how fast this contest takes to declare a winner I'm looking into increasing the odds for a $5,000 giveaway possibly around Halloween that would break it down into three funniest video shares to Facebook using Notes on a Roll. That way the customer would have more control over possibly winning and increase the odds.

14. satyam90

satyam90 New Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Really fantastic offer

First time i'm seeing such a huge prize money for iOS application. The app is really handy with pretty good features and its one of the top ranking app in "What's hot".
    It has social network integration, icloud sync facility, video and audio noes recording along with text and what not....
    I love the app and also the contest....

15. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Nice contest. I'm @iictii on twitter. If you remember me. Hope to get you to 100k fast. Goodluck to everyone and especially a big big thank you for having this great contest.

P.S. To enter, you have to own the app? Review it? Help you get to 100k downloads? That's all?

16. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    @tso Yep, you have to buy it for .99 cents, rate, & review. After we hit the 100k download we will draw a reviewer name that will win $10,000. Good Luck.

17. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Ok, thanks for the heads up. I will tweet about it :).

18. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012

No problem. Thanks for the support.

19. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    This is really a HUGE prize! Hope you reach 100k downloads soon. Good luck. Already bought btw. :)

20. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    @iANiMeX good deal. I'm working extremely hard to see if a huge iOS promotional site will do up an article to really get this thing going. I've sent emails everywhere. I hope to reach the goal soon so we can award the prize.