We put together one of these posts last year, and it’s always fun to go back and look at site statistics, so, why not do it again? To figure out these lists, I’ve pulled up the cumulative traffic of everything we specifically wrote in 2015 over the entire year. Now, stories posted earlier in the year obviously get the benefit of being around longer and got a bit more traffic as a result, but, it’s not that significant as most of the clicks we get come right around when something was posted, with some stories having a longer tail than others. Oddly enough, all of our top stories from 2014 are still going strong as well.
Reviews / First Impressions
- ‘Final Fantasy VII’ for iPhone and iPad First Impressions: It’s About What You’d Expect
- ‘Mortal Kombat X’ Review – Vengeance Feels A Lot Like Justice
- ‘Chaos Rings 3’ Review – Put A Ring On It, This One’s A Keeper
- ‘Implosion – Never Lose Hope’ Review – Hope Is The Thing With Missiles
- ‘Radiation Island’ Review – Get Chased by Katana-Wielding Zombies and Have Fun!
- ‘Attack the Light – Steven Universe’ Review – Power Levels Over 9000
- ‘Five Nights At Freddy’s 4’ Review – The Latest Freddy Gets The Worst Port Yet
- ‘Dungeon Hunter 5’ Review – Truly a Whole New Dungeon
- ‘Hitman: Sniper’ Review – One Shot, One Kill
- ‘Lifeline’ Review – Taylor, You Are Way Too Needy
- ‘Fallout Shelter’ Guide – Strategies, Tips and Tricks for the Industrious Post-Apocalypse Vault Overseer
- ‘Mortal Kombat X’ Guide – Tips To Win Without Spending Real Money
- ‘Final Fantasy: Record Keeper’ Guide – Tips To Win Without Paying Real Money
- ‘WWE Immortals’ Guide – Tips To Win Without Spending Real Money
- ‘Dungeon Hunter 5’ Guide – How to Loot Without Spending Real Money
- ‘The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land’ Guide – How To Play the Game Without Paying Any Money
- ‘Need For Speed: No Limits’ Guide – Tips To Win Without Spending Real Money
- Guide to Beat ‘Hearthstone’ Molten Core Heroic, Normal, and Class Challenges – Tips and Decks for Blackrock Mountain Adventure’s Second Wing
- ‘Pokemon Shuffle Mobile’ Guide – How to Catch ‘em All Without Spending Real Money
- Guide to Beat ‘Hearthstone’ Blackrock Depths Heroic, Normal, and Class Challenges – Tips and Decks for Blackrock Mountain Adventure’s First Wing
News / Miscellaneous
- Apple Removes All American Civil War Games From the App Store Because of the Confederate Flag
- How to Use a Custom Skin in ‘Minecraft Pocket Edition’
- Check Out ‘ClashCon’ Video of ‘Clash of Clans’ Update Spoilers – New Town Hall 11, New Defense, and New Hero
- “We Own You" – Confessions of an Anonymous Free to Play Producer
- ‘PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist’ is the Latest YouTuber Game in Development
- ‘Clash of Clans’ Town Hall 11 Update is Out Now!
- ‘Crossy Road’ Updated with New Characters to Celebrate Chinese New Year
- New ‘Clash of Clans’ Town Hall 11 Update Sneak Peek Shows Level 9 Wizard Tower & Laboratory
- More ‘Five Nights at Freddy’s 4’ Teaser Images – Say Hello to Nightmare Chica
- ‘Hearthstone’ for iPhone Now Available via Universal Update – Log in to Get Your Free Pack of Cards Now
The top story of the year by far was us being on the ground floor of the Confederate Flag drama. That got picked up by FOX News, Drudge Report, and a bunch of other places that were super wound up over the Confederate Flag in general. What’s particularly interesting about that story is that it had a surprisingly decent bounce rate, which means people were coming in from FOX News mad as hell about the Confederate Flag, then decided to stick around to check out some rad iOS games.
So, if you’re one of the people who is now a converted TouchArcade reader because of the Confederate Flag, or any of these huge stories… Thanks for sticking around!