It's Wednesday again, and the weirdness of a four day work week here in the US isn't stopping the unstoppable flow of new iOS games on to the App Store. While we're light on quantity compared to some weeks, we're high on quality. Valiant Hearts: The Great War likely passes the hardcore gamer Real Gameβ’ sniff test, everyone who has had an early copy of Mikey Boots loves it, and Angry Birds Stella should appear sometime tonight- Typically Rovio does Worldwide launches, so Stella should launch at or around midnight Pacific. Everything else will be available at 11:00 PM Eastern.
Here's what we've got threads in our forums for so far:
- All Star Quarterback (by Full Fat)
- Battle Riders - (By Valentin Ciampuru)
- Colorbs (by One Minute Games)
- Dawn Tanks (by Liquid Sun Games)
- Duke Dashington (by Jussi Simpanen)
- King Flames (by Flugo Studios)
- Lumo Deliveries (by Lumo Developments)
- Mikey Boots (by BeaverTap Games)
- Noir Run (by Kronnect)
- Orbital Wars: A Space Shooter in Real 3D!
- Slide to Finish (by Anton Shatalov)
- Turtle Totem (by Cubegrinder Studios)
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War - (by Ubisoft)