There's a ton of neat looking games being released tonight, but I've got a feeling they're all going to be overshadowed by Godfire: Rise of Prometheus. It's a game we've been covering for a year now and most recently saw at E3. We'll have a review ready as soon as it launches, so, stay tuned for that.
Aside from Godfire, here's the full list of games on our radar right now. If you see something missing, post a thread for it on our forums.
- Are You A Dodo? (by Chillingo)
- Bubble Fish Party (by Bulkypix)
- Crumpets - (By Bulkypix)
- Godfire: Rise of Prometheus (by Vivid Games)
- hellcrossing (by Martin Ysa)
- Just Colors (by Cristian Stefanescu)
- Mucho Party (by GlobZ)
- Overtime Rush (by iBear)
- Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville (by Turner Broadcasting System)
- Ready Steady Play (by Hover Studio)
- Tasty Blue (by Dingo Games)
- Tiny Prehistoric Adventure (by Alexandre Minard)
- UMAI! (by Konstantin Kopka)