- BREAKFINITY (by Phil Hassey)
- Dungeon Quest (by Shiny Box Games)
- Fly Catbug Fly! (by Frederator / Cartoon Hangover)
- FreeDum - (by Bulkypix)
- Instantion (by Travis Fincaryk)
- John Mad Run (by Happymagenta)
- Power Grounds (by Diego Cathalifaud)
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 (by MLB.com)
- Robots Love Ice Cream (by Ayopa Games)
- Shatter Alley (by Dojotron)
- SideSwype (by Radiangames)
- Wind-up Knight 2 - (by Robot Invader)
There's three ways you can watch the stream:
1. Scroll up to the top of the page here and watch it embedded right here on TouchArcade. By default the volume is set to 0%, so be sure to crank that slider up if you're in a place where you can have sound.
2. Actually heading over to Twitch and viewing the stream over there. It's basically the same as above, except with a slightly different layout for the stream and the chat.
3. Download the TwitchTV app [Free] and watch the stream live on your iOS device. If you haven't tried the app in a while, it's worth revisiting as it just got a massive update that makes it way better. Once you're in the app, either search for "TouchArcade" or hit the link on your iOS device.
I usually stream until around 7:00 PM Central time, and you can find an archive of our stream videos over on our YouTube channel. I upload them right after the stream each day, so depending on how long YouTube takes to process them, if you miss a stream they're usually available in an hour or two.
Please be sure to follow us on Twitch, and if you really like the TouchArcade stream, subscribe. A premium subscription is $4.99 a month, and gets you a slick little TA icon next to your name in chat. We're still working on other cool things to do with our subscribers, but right now just imagine it as a virtual tip jar.
Thanks for watching, everyone!
Update: Stream is over, archive videos will be up as soon as YouTube does its thing.
Watch Button Watch App