With GDC on the horizon, we recorded a extra long podcast as the environment surrounding GDC isn't the best for podcastin' so I've got no idea what next week's episode is going to be like. This one has it all: Rants on controls, free to play discussion, Flappy Bird, Wrestling, you name it. Two hours and sixteen minutes of it. You better not miss it. Don't forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read 'em all, even if they don't make it into the podcast. As always, you can listen to us with the links below... And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
- Surgeon Simulator [$5.99 (HD)]
- Glorkian Warrior: Trials of Glork [$2.99]
- Dudeski [$1.99]
- First Strike Game [$3.99]
- Amber Halls [$1.99]
- Jump! Chump! [Free]
- TouchArcade Will Be at GDC Next Week
- Sega Announces 'Crazy Taxi: City Rush', a New Free to Play, Mobile Exclusive Entry in the Series
- 'Burn the Rope' Developer Big Blue Bubble Releases Free to Play Dungeon Crawler 'Finder's Keep'
- 'Anomaly' Developer 11-bit Studios Reveals 'This War of Mine', a Game About War from a Civilian Perspective
- The 'Smash Bandits Racing' Update is Now Available
- The Next 'Angry Birds' Game Will Apparently Be a Turn-based Role-playing Game
- First 'RBI Baseball 14' Screen Shots and Details Revealed, Will Be a Throwback to Old-School Baseball Video Games
- Hand Circus, Developers of Rolando, Partner with Backflip Studios to Release Upcoming 'Seabeard'
- 'Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft' Exits Beta and is Now Available for Mac and PC, iPad Version Still in the Works
- Here's a Couple Screens from the New 'True Skate' Skatepark, Called The Warehouse
- 'Flappy Bird' Creator Speaks Out in Rolling Stone Interview, Says He's "Considering" Bringing the Game Back
This week's episode of The TouchArcade Show is sponsored by…
CuteEat!, Free - In Two Hit Six's new tower defense game, CuteEat!, your goal is to use up to 7 heroes with unique abilities to eat food and prevent the Waste Legion from wasting any of it. You must leverage the special skills of your heroes across 7 lands, each with their own varieties of food, and 35 tasty levels to defeat the Waste Legion. CuteEat! is available now for iPhone or iPad. What are you waiting for? Go download CuteEat! now for free!