It's Wednesday morning and time to do the new iOS games dance again. If you're new to all this, games come out in the New Zealand App Store first thanks to the magic of iTunes regions (As it's Thursday there now) and slowly trickle out over the rest of the world before landing in the US App Store at 11:00 PM Eastern.
So, this gives us early blips on our new game radar for what to expect tonight beyond things we already know are scheduled to be released.
Here's what we're expecting tonight:
- Another Case Solved By Chillingo Ltd
- Astro Golf (by Bolder Games)
- Ava's Quest (by Nemo Games)
- Bug Heroes 2 - (by Foursaken Media)
- Caveman Wars (by Advanced Mobile Applications)
- Coldfire Keep - (by Crescent Moon Games)
- Dual Survivor (by Rising Step)
- Fright Fightβ’ - Multiplayer Brawler - (by APPSolute Games LLC)
- Hell The Dungeon Again (by Anton Skvortsov)
- Luminetic Land: a puzzle game about light, colors and physics
- Mad Skills Motocross 2 - (by Turborilla)
- Merchant Beyond the Stars - (by Man Up Time)
- Monster Stacker (by Fat Loot)
- NASCAR Manager (by Eutechnyx)
- Operation Tokamak (by Mark Film)
- Oquonie (By David Mondou-Labbe)
- Perloo (by Perceptor)
- Tengami - (by Nyamyam)
- UHR-Warlords (by Turbo Tape Games)
As usual, this might not be all the games that are coming tonight. There's usually all sorts of stragglers that eventually get caught which we roll into the "Out Now" post around 11:00 PM Eastern. Also, if any of these games sound interesting, I'll be streaming them all on Twitch at 4:00 PM Eastern!