Yesterday's stream went off very well, and was particularly amusing as the younger members of the chat slowly discovered just how ridiculous Mad Dog McCree is when you look at it from the eyes of a 2014 gamer. Anyway, if you haven't yet, please follow us as it's the best way to get notified when we're streaming.
To tune into the TA Plays Live stream you've got three options:
- The easiest is to just scroll down to see the embedded video stream and chat below. Make sure to turn the volume slider up if you want to hear game audio and commentary.
- Visit the TouchArcade channel on Twitch directly and watch over there.
- Download the Twitch.TV app [Free] and either hit this link on your device or simply search for the channel TouchArcade.
I usually stream until around 7:00 Eastern, at which point I toss the videos up on YouTube for everyone to see that missed the stream. If you want me to play something, just join the chat and tell me what you'd like to see. Try not to be too pushy though, as it kills the vibe of things when people get really demanding.
Check out the stream below, or if you're viewing the site in our app or mobile, please download the Twitch client and mash the link mentioned above.
Update: Here's the games we played-
- Plague Inc. [$0.99]
- The King of Chicago [$1.99]
- UHR Warlords [$4.99 (HD)]
- Impossible Pixel [Free]
- Slash of the Dragoon [Free]
- Jack Lumber [$0.99]
- Space Hulk [$9.99 (HD)]
Aaaand the video as soon as YouTube is finished processing it:
Watch Button Watch App