On this week's episode of The TouchArcade Show, we kick things off with talking about how internet notorious Chicago weather has been this week. From there we delve into a discussion on the SteelSeries Stratus, iOS 7 controllers, and pricing. Moving on to the cool games of the week, we take a break, and close to show out with all the awesome news that has hit.
If you've been having trouble with our podcast feed, it seems like the way to fix it is by unsubscribing and resubscribing in your podcast management app of choice.
Don't forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read 'em all, even if they don't make it into the podcast.
As always, you can listen to us with the links below... And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
- 'Cook, Serve, Delicious!' Comes to the Small Screen with New iPhone Version
- Sega's 'Rhythm Thief & The Paris Caper' is Now Available in the App Store
- Here's the First Screens from 'Block Fortress War'
- Play 'Quake III Arena' on Your iPhone or iPad with the 'Beben III' App
- Looks Like We'll Finally Be Getting 'VVVVVV' on iOS in 2014
- 'Wayward Saga' Still Coming Along, New Work-in-progress Video Footage Appears
- PlayStation Now Cloud Gaming Service to Bring PlayStation Games to Tablets and Smartphones
- Signal Reveals New iOS 7 Bluetooth Game Controller at CES
- Nvidia Reveals Tegra K1 - "The World's Most Advanced Mobile Processor"
This week's episode of The TouchArcade Show is sponsored byâ€¦
App developers: have you ever wondered about the keywords for Candy Crush Saga? Keywords.me knows. Keywords.me allows you to search the keywords of any app in Apple's App Store. You'll be amazed by how accurate the results are from our massive database!
As a registered user, you can also track the search ranking of your own app's keywords in any selected country. Stay on top of ASO trends and act immediately to optimize your keywords.
Get on to www.keywords.me! You only pay $1.99 a month in exchange for the information needed to beat your competitors. Be aware, be thoughtful, then be the one that stands out!