Hey dudes, sorry for skipping last week but we're back with an XXL Hungry Man sized (and flavored) podcast covering all the games we've been playing recently, the ridiculous amount of news that has been blowing up this week (largely focusing around what's coming out next week) and talked about a developer who apparently really hates Mikey Shorts. It's fun, and again, sorry for the small amount of construction noise, it should be gone by next week.
If you've been having trouble with our podcast feed, it seems like the way to fix it is by unsubscribing and resubscribing in your podcast management app of choice.
Don't forget to shoot us emails with any questions, feedback, or anything else relevant or irrelevant to firstname.lastname@example.org. We read 'em all, even if they don't make it into the podcast.
As always, you can listen to us with the links below... And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas [$6.99]
- The Room [Free / $0.99 (HD)]
- The Room Two [$2.99]
- Sonic 2 [$2.99]
- Angry Birds Go! [Free]
- Star Trek Trexels [Free]
- 'Blue Attack!', 'Blue Defense!', 'Red Conquest' and All Cat in a Box Games Receive Much-needed Updates
- First 'Cut the Rope 2' Gameplay Trailer Hits Ahead of Release Next Week
- 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic' Getting Universal Support and More in Forthcoming Update
- Latest 'Minecraft - Pocket Edition' Update is Now Available, Adds Minecarts, Redstone and More
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 2 Trailer Revealed, Potentially Hitting iOS This Month
- At Long Last, Upcoming RPG 'The Shadow Sun' is Set to Release on December 19th
- Huge 'Infinity Blade III' Ausar Rising Update Landing Next Week on December 19th
- 'Monument Valley', the Next Project from 'Whale Trail' Developer Ustwo, is Looking Fantastic
- 'The Simpsons: Tapped Out' Christmas Holiday Update Now Available
- 'Colossatron: Massive World Threat' Launching on December 19th
- Crytek Announces 'The Collectables', a Free to Play Mobage/DeNA Shooter
- 'Oceanhorn' Getting New Content Through Expansion Pack or a Sequel, Developer Confirms
- Santa Joins the Roster of Playable Characters in 'Temple Run 2'
- First 'Jet Car Stunts 2' Screens Appear, Set for Release in Early January
This week's episode of The TouchArcade Show is sponsored by…
Bardi, $0.99 - Bardi the Viking lived a quiet life at the very edge of a forest, tending to his sheep and not bothering anyone until the Romans appeared. Where did they come from? Why are they attacking Bardi? You can help Bardi rebuff the Romans. Throw axes, use magic, develop Bardi's skills, and destroy the enemy Romans. But be careful – don't harm the sheep!
Bardi by King Bird Games is available now in the App Store at a special introductory sale price of just $1. Get it now and play on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
Watch Button Watch App