We dive right in talking about Blizzcon, although at the time of recording not a while lot had happened yet. We're hopefully for some super sweet iOS announcements, but, who knows. From there we hop into game discussion of both currently released and upcoming games before diving into the recent controversy over ads in video games. Rounding out the podcast, of course, is the new of the week plus the most monumental story of all: Mike Meade finally upgraded from his 3GS to an iPhone 5.
As always, you can listen to us with the links below... And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
- Big Action Mega Fight! [$2.99]
- Knack's Quest [Free]
- Tiny Death Star [Free]
- Rayman Fiesta RunΒ [$2.99]
- Playdek and Wizards of the Coast as Bringing 'Lords of Waterdeep' to iOS
- 'Terraria' Multiplayer Update Hits, Too Bad It's Local Only
- Look Out, 'Minecraft', 'Survivalcraft' 1.23 Additions Spur Creation of Gizmos Like This In-Game Animation Studio
- Griffin Launches iOS Controlled "MOTO TC Rally" Bluetooth 4.0 RC Car
- "HolograFX" Toy Uses Your iPhone to Create a Hologam-Like Illusion
- Halfbrick Teases More 'Colossatron', Set to Launch this Year
- 'Lunar Silver Star Story Touch' Set to Receive Huge Graphics Update and Official Controller Support
- App Store Classic 'Ramp Champ' Updated, 'Ramp Champ 2' is In the Works
- Install Super Nintendo, Gameboy Advance and Other Emulators Without Jailbreaking (Again)