On this very special iPad Air launch day edition of The TouchArcade Show we talk about our plans with the new iPad Air, the Retina Display iPad Mini, and Jared's crazy idea of an iPad Pro. From there we dive into some game discussion, both new and old games that we've played this week. And of course, we go over all the cool news stories of the week and the not so cool news stories.
As always, you can listen to us with the links below... And if you like what you hear, please subscribe and/or drop us a review in iTunes. Much appreciated!
- Anomaly 2 [$4.99]
- Bit Trip Run! [$2.99]
- Stride & Prejudice [Free]
- Soccer Moves [Free]
- Pet Rescue SagaΒ [Free]
- Free to Play Takes an Evil Turn: Passively Using Your Phone to Mine Bitcoins for Developers
- Skateboarding Legend Tony Hawk Wants to Do a Mobile Game
- 'Doom Classic' and 'Rage HD' Both Return to the App Store with iOS 7 and Widescreen Support
- 'Ravensword: Shadowlands' Gets a Huge Update, On Sale for 99Β’
- AnandTech Extensively Benchmarks the iPad Air GPU, 40 to 70 Percent Improvement Over iPad 4
- First 'Infinity Blade III' Expansion, Dubbed Soul Hunter, Coming this Week
- Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Headset Confirmed for iOS Devices [Update: Actually, It's Android!]