This week's extra-long mega-episode of the TouchArcade show starts out with some complaining about how Grand Theft Auto V's multiplayer hasn't worked all week, Jared's trip to San Francisco where he visited Gree, EA, Gameloft, and Sega, and then moved on to talking about the games of the week. On the news front, a surprising amount of stuff happened this afternoon that we were able to talk about in a super-timely manner.
As always, feel free to listen to the podcast via the embedded player below or by subscribing via whatever service you prefer. Oh, and leave us some reviews too, those always are appreciated.
- NimbleBit and Disney's 'Tiny Death Star' Combines 'Tiny Tower' with ...Star Wars!
- Alleged Photos of Logitech's iPhone Controller Leaked
- Gamevil Just Bought Com2uS For Roughly $65m
- Sony Offers Specifics on PS4 Companion App
- 'Warhammer Quest' Gets New Region, New Playable Characters and More in Latest Update