iPhone developers Storm Basic have been working on their action 3D hack 'n slash fantasy game since late last year. We first heard of the game back in November when they posted their first teaser video which showed an impressive 3D gaming engine based on the Alpha build.
Storm Basic has since sent us some more details about the game. Tehra Dark Warrior was conceived as a classic action hack 'n slash and adventure in which the heroine Tehra will progress through the game while increasing her combat skills, magical power and being able to become a "more brutal evil version, with extraordinary power". Features include:
- Tehra has two sides as a character: a human and a devil one.
- Player magic and combat skills evolution.
- Online community, powered by AGON. Check your position at the worldwide leaderboards! Geolocation is supported!
- Defeat enemies and complete levels to win Awards and unlock Challenges.
- Hours of gameplay.
- NextGen 3D graphics, with use of OpenGL|ES 2.0 shaders for special effects as Bloom, Shockwaves, etc. (if hardware supports it, such as iPhone 3GS version).
The original teaser video from November (based on an Alpha build) is included here:
Storm Basic, however, will be providing an updated trailer video to us shortly, so we can see how the game has progressed since then. The game is expected to be released in the 2nd week of February.