The App Store seems to go in cycles with releases and upgrades coming in waves. Tonight a number of long awaited game updates have appeared, including Duke Nukem.
Here's a partial list:
- Duke Nukem 3D ($2.99) - The long awaited control system update is now available. This fixes the issue with the analog controls. The controls are fully adjustable and many find them to be too sensitive on the default settings, so be sure to adjust these until you find a liking. The controls are still perhaps not ideal, but are much improved.
- Samurai: Way of the Warrior ($2.99) - Stability and performance improvements and.... "minor game balancing" including that of level 3.
- Archon ($2.99) - New 1 player campaign mode called "Conquest" which is said to add hours of individual play.
- Wild West Pinball ($0.99 - New missions, music, tilt, and fixed camera option.
- The Deep Pinball ($0.99) - OS 2.x compatibility, and fixed camera option