Glu mobile has recently released a Lite version of their time-management game Build-a-Lot. Build-a-Lot Lite [App Store] offers an abbreviated version of the full game with the following features:
- 6 levels in 2 unique neighborhoods
- Construct, buy, sell and upgrade different types of buildings and homes
- Earn rent to purchase blueprints
- Enhanced graphics augment the beautifully rendered animated backgrounds and sleek user interface
We quite enjoyed the full version of the game when we reviewed it:
I never would have expected a simple game based around renting and flipping houses could be as hectic as a good tower defense game, and although Build-a-Lot has questionable replay value once you beat the 35 included levels, itβs great fun the first time through. If youβre looking for a unique time management simulation game, we recommend giving Build-a-Lot a try.
Chance to Win Full Version
1) Download and Play the Lite version of Build-a-Lot
2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to this question: "Name one goal from level 4"
3) Send the email by Friday May 1st at 11:59pm Pacific Time.
4) Winners selected at random from pool of correct answers and will be announced in this article.