Fishlabs' has updated Galaxy on Fire [App Store] to version 1.1.0 addressing many concerns from the 1.0 release.
The list of changes include:
- Graphics wobbling bug fixed
- Difficulty level adjustable
- Some meshes and texture enhancements
- Accelerometer controls improved
- Touch controls improved
- In-game loading times reduced
- Lead (aiming ahead) support
- Save/load games screen enhanced
The game is an impressive space commerce shooter that takes place in a massive galaxy with hundreds of planets and space stations. Galaxy on Fire is said to offer over 20 hours of gameplay.
The original version of the game generally received positive reviews with the exception that some users found the certain levels far too difficult ("impossible"). The developer has addressed this issue by providing an adjustable slider that can bring the difficulty from 0 to 100%. The 1.0 release was set an equivalent of 60% difficulty while the new version is set to 50% by default.
App Store Link: Galaxy on Fire, $5.99