Resolution Interactive's Aqua Moto Racing has finally made it into the App Store with both Lite and full versions. We previewed the game back in January after a gameplay video had been posted by the company.
Meanwhile the company has just posted this new Trailer video:
The full version of the game offers the following features:
- 7 Championships ranging from easy to extremely hard
- 18 different tracks also playable in reversed mode
- Time Trial mode with Gold, Silver and Bronze Target Times
- 3 true-to life environments: Emerald Bay, Everglades and Long Beach Port
- Ghost Play: Download and race against the World's Best
- Tuning of Top Speed, Acceleration, Steering and Boost
- Online World Ranking
Meanwhile the Lite version gives you a taste with 1 Championship at Novice difficulty and 3 tracks and provides a very good feel for the game. Early reactions to the Lite version are very positive. The full version just came out tonight. Give it a try.