Igloo Games has released Dizzy Bee 2 [App Store], the sequel to their popular Dizzy Bee
Meet baddies like you've never seen that will literally eat you up and spit you out! Can you help your Fruit Friends make their way through grinding gears, around sticky webs and past wild turrets? There are twice as many Fruit Friends as before for you to guide and protect.
Dizzy Bee 2 adds a number of new enemies, power ups and levels. Features include:
- Tons of new enemies.
- More Fruit Friends.
- Difficulty levels: Choose "Easy" and "Normal"
- Nearly 90 levels including Easy variations and Bonus Stages.
- Finer control. You can hold your iPod Touch/iPhone flat to move enemies and good guys with more precision. (No more "too flat" warnings!)
- Power ups! Finally the good guys strike back.
- New bonus level rules!
- Additional time bonus scoring. Beat levels faster if you'd like some extra points.
- Auto sleep function has been greatly improved.
The introductory price is $2.99. The game is currently listed as compatible with 2nd Generation iPod Touch and the iPhone, but this was an oversight which the developer says has been fixed.
App Store Link: Dizzy Bee 2, $2.99