Rubber duckies float in a pond with beautiful highly realistic interactive water, rain and snow showers, reflected clouds and relaxing ambient sounds.
This is the most realistic water available on the iPhone. With amazing reflection, refraction, animation and interaction, you won't believe your eyes.
But it isn't just pretty, it's a game too. The goal is to swim all of your ducks to matching colored whirl pools. Tilt to swim your ducks. Ducks can nudge other ducks off whirl pools, but don't tilt too far or they will swim away!
DuckDuckDuck v2.0 features:
- The most realistic water simulation on the iPhone.
- Reflected clouds drift by with occasional showers of rain or snow.
- Two modes of play - time challenge or just for fun.
- Saves when you exit.
- 'Just for fun' gives many options for graphics and game play.
- Multi-touch realistic water interaction with sounds.
- Every duck, whirl pool, rain drop, or touch influences the surface of the water.
- 'Time Challenge' gives time goals to meet, as well as the chance to better your previous times.
- Relaxing ambient sound effects with bird songs, water, wind chimes and rainfall sounds.
Dave posted a new gameplay video demonstrating the updated title, which should be available in the App Store in the next few days.
App Store Link: DuckDuckDuck, $0.99