Duck Duck Duck starts out with a top-down view of a single rubber duck floating in a pond. The objective is to float the duck across the pond to a like-colored target by tilting the iPhone. Once the duck contacts its target, a second duck of a different color jumps into the pond and two colored targets appear. Guide each duck to its like-colored target successfully and duck number three appears, and so on. The title offers two modes of play: Time Challenge and Play for Fun.
Features as described by Majic Jungle:
- Reflected clouds drift by with occasional showers of rain which cause drips in the water.
- Relaxing ambient sound effects with bird tweets and water and rainfall sounds.
- Two modes of play - time challenge or just for fun.
- Multi-touch water interaction.
- Saves when you exit.
- Shake or double tap to start again.
- Every duck, whirl pool, rain drop, or touch influences the surface of the water.
Duck Duck Duck was submitted to the iTunes App Store today and should be available as a $0.99 download in early October.
[ UPDATED 9/24 to link to and reflect info from Majic Jungle's newly erected product page ]